My blogspiration

Monday, June 8, 2009

My Top 5!

Okay so here's a little bit about me and my fave things that are all beauty! Let me know what your faves are!!



Colours: Pink, Black, Platnium, Teal/turquoise, Green

Blushes: Dainty, Maidenchant, Peaches, Cute, Shy Beauty (all MAC)

Lipsticks: Ahoy There, Stroke Of Lust, Rebelrose, Style It Up, Marquised D (all MAC)

Lipgloss: Estee Lauder pure colour glosses, Lancome star gloss, MAC dazzleglass, MAC plushglass, Dior addict reflects gloss

Eyeshadows: Goldbit, All That Glitters, Femme Fi, Juxt, Lotusland (all MAC)

Eyeliners: Black Russian, Blue Yonder, Peacocky, Blacktrack, Phone Number (all MAC)

brushes: 109, 190, 252, 214, 217 (all MAC)

Face products: Clinique 7 day scrub, witch hazel, Dove facial cleanser*, Body Shop blue corn mask, MAC prep + prime face

Body Products: Body Shop pomgranate body scrub, Palmolive cherry blossom wash, Body Shop body butters, Body Shop lemongrass foot soak (this stuff smells so yum!), Garnier self tanning moisturiser

Scents: Vanilla, Satsuma, Water Lily, Cherry, Jasmine

Perfumes: Marc Jacobs ~ Daisy, Calvin Klein ~ Ckin2U, Hilary Duff ~ With Love, Gwen Stefani ~ Lamb, Escada ~ Moon Sparkle for Men (yeah I know, but it reminds me of a now discontinued Marine by Lynx LOL)

Icons (famous): Christina Aguilera, Rihanna, Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen, Ashlee Simpson,

Icons (non famous): Lauren (queen of blending), Stephanie (fancyfacebeater), Josh (petrilude), Chasity, Kathryn (xxsgtigress)



* please note, that while I do love Dove''s facial cleanser, I do not use it due to their stance/ belief on animal testing... I am 110% AGAINST animal testing or cruelty!



No comments:

Post a Comment