My blogspiration

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Love That Look? I sure do!


LOVE THAT LOOK!




This collection has me very, very excited. It's the anniversary collection following last years Starflash collection. These eyeshadows have the most GORGEOUS texture and payoff (for me personally that is!) and I'm in love with the pearlglide liners!! Luckily for me I have all of those liners and what I wanted from last years collection so my wishlist is pretty small (saves me money for other yummy collections! Mmmmm...) Smoke and Diamonds has made another reappearance which I know will have many people excited that missed out on it last year, and I imagine most people that already have it will be reaching for back-ups... I think I will!

Eyeshadows:
Strike A Pose
Fashion Groupie
One Off
Smoke and Diamonds (repromote)
Rated R
Style Snob
Un-Basic White
Grand Entrance (repromote)
Glamour Check (repromote)
Fashion
Dreammaker (repromote)
Ego




Pearlglide liners: (all are repromotes)
Fly-by-blu
Black Russian
Molasses
Rave





My Wishlist:
Ego e/s
Fashion e/s
Fashion Groupie e/s
One-Off e/s
Rated R e/s
Strike A Pose e/s
Style Snob e/s
Un-Basic White e/s
Smoke and Diamonds e/s (backup)


All credits to Temptalia for pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment