My blogspiration

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

April haul

Well another month has gone by, and it's mid May, and I'm clearly being slow at getting this post up. Anyways, here's what I bought in April....

Tressemme heat protectant spray
I've used this in the past, and for a quick cheap protectant spray, it's the way to go!
Rate it: 9/10

NYX lip liner in Plum (roll up)
I bought this as I don't have a lip pencil in a shade even remotely close (I don't know why, but I'm really into lip pencils atm...), but this formula stinks. I find it just goes everywhere and blends super easy (over my lip line say) and it's just... Not right. I definitely prefer lip liners you can sharpen vs roll up. I won't be buying this style again. It's a shame, coz the colour is awesome.
Rate it: 2/10

NYX white cream liner
I bought this after seeing Chloe Morello's tutorial on YouTube (pastel coloured eyeliner). I've only used this as a base but on the use it's had, I do quite like it, although it think it will need a few layers to create the eyeliner look I initially bought this for.
Rate it: 7/10

Moroccanoil
I love, love, LOVE this! It's a repurchase and my fave hair product. The smell, omgggg the smell. I wish they'd make this into a fragrance or candle or something!!
Rate it: 11/10

Acrylic drawers
Soooo handy! I've started to buy proper storage for my makeup as it's all unruly and everywhere. I'm someone who'd rather spend my money on actual makeup rather than stuff to actually hold it lol. I got these ones off ebay for super cheap. They hold all my liners... Just. ;)
Rate it: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment