My blogspiration

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Lipglass remedy...

Okay so maybe I'm not the first to figure this out (or so happens, my mum did actually... I perosnally don't use lipglasses....) but if you guys are loving a lipglass and you've reached the end but theres still a application or 2 but can't-quite-reachhh then here may be a solution for you.

pop it into the microwave!

Do it for 5 seconds only and make sure you take the applicator out of the tube, lie them side by side, pop them onto a saucer and bam! you have more liquified gloss which is more easily attainable and you can get your last fix of your fave lipglass!

NOTE! We used a MAC lipglass so not sure about other lipgloss packaging. Do this at your own risk, I recommend not doing this for more than 5 seconds per "blast". Be aware some plastics can produce harmful toxins when melted/ heated, I am not sure what MAC's plastic classification number is. If you do, then the higher the number, the more harmful.
I take no responsibility if you microwave blows up, or your lipglass tube melts all over your microwave...

No comments:

Post a Comment