My blogspiration

Friday, April 10, 2009

REVIEW: NARS Angelika blush


I have seen this blush for a long time and have wanted it ever since I first lay my eyes onto it but I had never used NARS before this. Well, I went ahead and bought it and OMGosh! This is love! The compact is smaller than I thought, but that was alright, I keep finding items are much smaller than I've been imagining, but as they say, good things come in small packages...
Anyhoo, this shade is a bright pink described as "cotton candy" (I think of CC as more baby pinker...). The colour could easily intimidate if you're not used to bright colours but it's definitely not as scary as it looks. This is a smooth application and the colour is easy to apply and blend and you can build up the intensity to however you like, however you do have to start with a lighter hand otherwise you could overdo it as this is highly pigmented (I'm also a NW20). It looks very glittery in the case but doesn't apply this way, which was a pleasant surprise. It lasted all day long and made me feel beautiful without feeling overdone. If you're after a brighter pink I highly recommend this and after this I'm loving NARS and can't wait for my next purchase...

I rate this: 5/5!

RRP: $62
Available at Mecca Cosmetica stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment