My blogspiration

Sunday, March 13, 2016

My Farfetch Wishlist; and what's in my makeup bag!

I'm an online shopper. I love spending hours just trawling through websites, especially the beauty ones! I've been a long time lover of the website Farfetch and wanted to show you what's on my beauty Wishlist and to tell you Farfetch have opened up it's NEW beauty boutique Space NK Apothecary. 

These are my TOP 5 Wishlist items!!! (this excludes those amazing Sophia Webster wing heels!!)










~ My Daily Essentials Makeup Bag ~

Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
Benefit High Beam
NARS Luminous Silk foundation
NARS Radiant Creamy concealer
Hourglass Dim Light Luminous powder 
TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
Anastasia Beverley Hills Dip Brow Pomade
MAC Painterly Paintpot
MAC Vanilla pigment
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
Ardency Inn Black Modster eye pencil
Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
MAC Creme Cup lipstick

Sneak Peak into my goodie bag!


All my daily faves!! 


All prices in AUD$. 
All items available on Farfetch.com/au

All pictures from Farfetch.com.au and as an entry to the Farfetch Beauty Blogger competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment