My blogspiration

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Welcome to 2016!




Hi guys, and welcome to 2016! 


How fast did last year go? Time really does gain momentum the older you get, and it's a little scary. It definitely makes me want to smash out those goals so I have somewhat of a fulfilling year. I don't believe in 'New Years resolutions', because, if we're all honest with ourselves, who actually maintains and keeps up with them? Certainly not me for one. 

As I get older, all I can see is the importance of self growth, both mentally, spiritually and *try* for physically as well (haha who am I kidding, anything sugary and salty are my friends, and what exactly is "exercise".... Lol). 

Anyway, welcome to 2016, Melz Manor style... There will be considerable changes to my life this year, which will mean more blog posts and I'll be really trying to focus my efforts on photography (one area of my blog that really needs work and attention).

I really want to start doing FOTD, pictorials and the like (obviously that does depend on my camera skills haha), so I'll be putting much more effort into that too.  

A massive THANKYOU to everyone who reads my blog, even a single post.
It means the world to me that people from all over the world are somehow finding my blog and having a squiz... And of course, to the VERY generous companies willing to send me samples of their products. I am forever grateful, and humbled that you would even consider working with me. 

As always, any suggestions are welcomed in regards to posts, reviews etc. 


What are your goals for the year? 


No comments:

Post a Comment