My blogspiration

Friday, May 22, 2015

A random collection of comparison swatches

I'm someone who really seems to struggle with finding comparison swatches, or even swatches in general. I can never find 2 swatches of products in the one swatch when I want, so I thought I'd post a collection here of all the swatches that I've personally struggled to find. I'm sure I'm not the only one!

I hope you find this useful, and I'll keep adding to this as we go along.
All swatched on MAC NW20 skin with lightbox lighting. Click on pics for better resolution.


MAC Toldeo Chlorofill pearl glide vs MAC Sourpuss technakohl vs By Terry Green Fizz Aqua Print eyeshadow:




MAC Lady Danger lipstick vs MAC Neon Orange lipstick vs MAC Morange lipstick vs MAC Good to Go prolongwear lipstick:




Too Faced Melted Sugar vs Too Faced Melted Nude lipstick:



No comments:

Post a Comment