My blogspiration

Monday, April 13, 2015

Colour Smash: Orange



Up next in these colour style faves is ORANGE! Oooh my, how I love my oranges. Orange lipstick is my ultimate go to shade and I'd own every single one of I could!


L-R: Lady Danger, Neon Orange, Morange and Good to Go. 
MAC Morange
A bright, amplified lipstick, not for the faint of heart, or colourshy. I do find this does tend to get a bit patchy if you don't have super smooth lips, so I'd definitely exfoliate before breaking out this little number.
Available: at MAC counters, stores and online.
RRP: $36

MAC Neon Orange
Ok so this shade is pretty much identical to Morage. In shade and in finish, making this 
also an amplified finish. This is probably my favourite orange lipstick there is. 
Available: MAC counters, stores and online.
RRP: $36

MAC Lady Danger
This one's a matte finish lipstick. I wasn't sure how to swing this shade red vs orange, but I think it definitely sways more orange. I never understood the fascination with this shade until I "purchased"* it. It is stunning! If you really want to make a statement and feel glamourous/ sexy, this is the shade you need. Even if that's not what you're about, you still need it.
Available: at MAC counters, stores and online.
RRP: $36
* by purchased, I mean b2m'd. Which is how I get most "classic" MAC lipsticks these days. However in saying that I got this for "free", I would most definitely purchase this again.

MAC Good to Go
This lipstick is the pro long wear creme formula, so it's long wearing and more of a matte finish. I would describe this as Morange that is longer lasting on the lips (due to its finish of course). Maybe just slightly darker. I find this creamier too.
Available: at MAC counters, stores and online.
RRP: $40


L-R: Lady Danger, Neon Orange, Morange and Good to Go. 
With Flash/ L-R: Lady Danger, Neon Orange, Morange and Good to Go. 


Bobbi Brown Nectar shimmerbrick
Ooh the shimmer shimmer. I love BB shimmerbricks. They are definitely my fave products from her entirely line. These are great highlighters to accompany a similar toned/ coloured blush on the cheekbones. You could also use these as an eyeshadow too. 
Available: at BB counters, online, Mecca Cosmetica and meccacosmetica.com.au.
RRP: $72



MAC Peaches
This is a beautiful peach blush shade that looks very natural but is buildable if you want something a littler more of a statement. It is a sheer tone formula with little to no shimmer or sparkle. 
Available: at MAC stores, counters and online.
RRP: $40

MAC Orange
This eyeshadow is a matte finish and is great to have as you can use this as an accent/ crease colour to use with browns or bronzes, or even a festive, colourful, summer look which you can pair with pinks, fuchsias and what have you. I would definitely recommend a nice bold orange eyeshadow to have in your collection. 
Available: at MAC counters, stores and online.
RRP: $33


OPI In My Back Pocket
I love OPI nail polishes. Good formula and an amazing selection of shades and textures.Oranges are my fave in summer, and look great against a tan.
Available: David Jones, Myer and selected nail/ beauty salons.
RRP: $19.95

The Body Shop Satsuma body wash
This is the most delicious, citrusy scent! It smells so fresh and invigorating. It is limited edition (as all good things in life are), however, it does come out very regularly and a must have! (Usually after Christmas). There is always a good solid selection of Satsuma goodies to your liking too, not just the bodywash. I also have the sorbet and soaps. 
Available: The Body Shop (yes, it's available now)
RRP: from $9.95



The Body Shop Vitamin C Mircodermabrasion scrub
An intense scrub that is described as an "at home microdermabrasion ". You use this no more than twice a week and it does wonders for my skin. If you're after something stronger than a normal scrub, this is the ones for you!
Available: The Body Shop
RRP: $34.95



MAC Genuine Orange chromagraphic pencil
This is a yellow based pencil that is multipurpose, so great for use as a lip liner, and if you're a little more adventurous, an eyeliner (the reason I bought it).
Available: MAC PRO stores or maccosmetics.com.au
RRP: $32


What are your orange faves?


No comments:

Post a Comment