My blogspiration

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Glasshouse candles: Tahaa

Now I'll be honest. I love candles. Especially highly fragranced ones and ESPECIALLY glittery ones. Now Glasshouse candles have been around for quite a while, you've probably noticed them walking past Peter Alexander, taking in as much of that caramelly, delicious scent as you can, probably not even knowing what THAT scent is. I was that person until probably a year ago, I HAD to know what it was. They showed me, and I've been hooked since. Tahaa, the creme de la creme of caramel fragrances as far as caramel goes (in my eyes anyway...).

Tahaa is caramel and vanilla scented (2 of my faves!). It is extremely rich in fragrance (triple scented) and really is value for money. These babies are pricy as far as candles go but are worth every.single.dollar! They come in 2 sizes, 60g or 350g with up to 80 hours burn time.

Glasshouse make a wide range of delicious fragrances and if I can stop myself buying Tahaa then ill be sure to check out the other delicious scents, (I think Rio De Janiro will be next!)




Available: Peter Alexander, David Jones or browse Glasshousefragrances.com for stockists.
RRP: $16.99 (60g), $34.99 (350g) 
Burn time: 20 hours and 80 hours respectively. 

No comments:

Post a Comment