Thursday, February 18, 2016

Get to know me tag: random "life/ generic" version

I can't recall ever doing one of these, and since I'm going to be posting a lot more often and it's a new year (kinda, sorta, when can/ does one stop saying that?), I thought why not get to know me a little better. Ya know, the one who's actually behind this blog haha. 

This is just a random tag that I found on the interwebs... 

What is your name? Mel (I will never reveal my real name hahahaha!)

What are your nicknames? Mel


When is your birthday? 15th of June


Where were you born? New Plymouth, NZ


What is your starsign? Gemini


What is your occupation? Retail assistant


What is your dream job? Something to do with animals


What colour is your hair? Various shades of brown (going through that delightful growing out phase!)


What was the last thing you bought? Frank body scrub


How long is your hair? About halfway down my back


What colour are your eyes? Blue and green


What's your best feature? My eyes


Do you gave braces? Haha yes I do! 


Do you have any piercings? A few! 11 in total


Do you have any pets? Sadly, no.


Are you left or right handed? Right

MAC or PC? Who still uses a PC? lol


iOS or Android? iOS


Dogs or cats? CATS!!!


What was your first award? Probably something school related


What is your favourite sport? What is sport? Is that something you eat? Never heard of it... 

When was your first real holiday? When I was 'round about 6 I reckon...


What was the last concert you went to? Rihanna I think (a very long time ago)


What's your favourite movie? Hahahaha Mean Girls and Zoolander


What's your favourite TV show? The Blacklist


What's your favourite colour? Green


What's your favourite song? Right now I'm loving Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift lol


What's your favourite restaurant? Don't really have one, however, I love anything Japanese and Mexican!


Whats your favourite shop? MECCA! hahaha (who didn't know that!?)


What's your favourite book? I don't have one, but I'm reading "Frequency" by Penney Pierce


What's your favourite pair of shoes? I love all of my shoes! 


What's your fave season? Late Spring, early Summer


What's your favourite quote? "There's no such thing as tomorrow"...


What's your favourite sense? Vision!


How are you currently feeling? Elated with life!

What are you currently eating? A green smoothie


What are you currently listening to? The air conditioner lol


What are you currently thinking about? My blog


What are you currently watching? Nothing


Do you want children one day? Nope


Do you want to be married one day? Nope


Where do you want to live? Anywhere where I'm happy and doing what I want to do.


Do you believe in god? Nope


Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes


Do you believe in ghosts? Yes


Do you believe in aliens? Definitely

Do you believe in soul mates? Yes


Do you believe in heaven or hell? Not in the traditional sense


Do you believe in kissing on the first date? Haha I guess, but only if you're ready lol


Do you believe in yourself? What an important question! I'm slowly getting there

Do you sing in the shower? No I don't, in the car on the other hand...


When did you last laugh and what was it about? Probably something to do with cats, a few hours ago


Where was the last place you travelled to? Cleland Wildlife Park


Would you go skydiving? Hell yeah!! 


If you could travel anywhere in  the world, where would you go? So many places. Back to NZ; Africa, Mexico, Japan, Finland, Canada...


If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? Bank it (wow, such adulting!), or open a cat/ animal sanctuary... 


Can you whistle? Yup


Can you speak another language? Very basic Spanish


Have you ever had surgery? Yup


What's the most important in your life? My loved ones, food, humour and cats



Well, I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better! :)